Monday, January 09, 2006

wow, i just published that last post, and all of a sudden i found the long post i had lost last week. i guess it wasn't QUITE as long as i thought it had been, but it had felt long at the time. I am glad i found it.

I love writing. I think most people have lost the art of writing. With internet, chat rooms, "voice command," and cell phones
with txt messaging, hardly
anyone truly writes to each other.
it is such an art form i think. I love getting hand'written letters from people who are close to me, or from someone i haven't heard from in so long. hmm... i think maybe i will write some letters to people. But not right now. Maybe when i am in a better mood...which had better come soon!

11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality

I Thess 5:16-17 Be joyful always; pray continually...

Psalm 25:4-6
Show me your ways, O LORD,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,

for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love,

for they are from of old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home