Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ok. Happy Saturday Bloggers!
Yesterday i told u that i had written a worship song but that i couldn't put up the lyrics, cuz they were at home and i wasn't! hehe.
ok, so i am at home now, with my lyrics, so here they are:

(oh by the way the song is called YOUR GLORY)

I'm standing here
Waiting in this place
I am searching
And looking for Your face

I thought that You
Were hiding in the wind
The strong fire
I couldn't find You in

But then in the whisper
Hidden in the quiet
That's where I found all of You

Chorus:
DOn't hide Your face from me
I want to follow Thee
Humbly fall to my knees
Completely in awe of You
Completely in awe of You

Now that I know
WHere You may be found
I never want
To lose sight of Your sweet sound

Repeat Chorus (x 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home