Thursday, October 13, 2005


tomorrow i am going to see my brother at college and be his date for banquet saturday. i am so excited!!! Maneki Neko Maneki Neko

but i am sad at the same time because alta should soooo be going too. but she can't because of obvious reasons!!!! and even if she could go, her grandma just died so she has to go to kansas for the funeral. i hate that so many things are rotten for her right now.
but i am grateful for the things God has continued to bless all of us with.

i don't think i am going to get my pics in time to take them to letu. that stinks. hardcore (abby's word).

i am all packed for my trip and ready to go. but i have to finish some college homework (that's stinky) but it's worth it.

hey i got my literature essays done, so after i have my multiple choice questions done, on the bus tomorrow, i will officially be a high school graduate!!!!! Clapping Hands

GO ME!!! and my mom for teaching me, yeah , yeah, yeah...no i am just kidding. i am so thankful for my parents giving me such a great education so that i can go into the world and do what we all want to do ... Money oh. wait...did i say money? no. i mean, uh, make a great impact on the world, that's it.

well i had better go now. i will try to get bak on soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home