Saturday, October 22, 2005

2Dear brothers and sisters,[b] whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. 3For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.
5If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants you to do--ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking. 6But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. 7People like that should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8They can't make up their minds. They waver back and forth in everything they do.

I love this scripture. I want to just post the whole book of James. it's my favorite book of the Bible! It used to be Revelation, because I was EndTimes obsessed! but now, i still like studying up on endtime prophecy, but i can't prove what's gonna happen until it happens, so i would rather spend my efforts studying stuff that will strengthen me to be ready for those days. ya know?

so yeah, James is an amazing book. I also love all the "IAN"s. : ) that sounds funny. but, you know, the "ian"s: GalatIANS, PhilipIANS, EphesIANS, ColosIANS. those! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home